Italy reopens to international tourists from today, without a mandatory 14-day quarantine but with safety protocols and social distancing measures.The countries included are the UK, European countries, microstates and principalities of Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, and the Vatican. While international travelers will be welcomed from June 14th. So be ready for this summer! For those who want to enjoy a unique experience of bathing without any clothes can explore some of the best nudist beaches in Italy.
1)Capocotta Beach: it’s popular because of its proximity to Rome, between Ostia Lido and Torvaianica. We recommend coming here as part of a day trip from Rome. The context is of a wild beauty and inserted within the State Natural Reserve of the Roman Coast
2)Guvano Beach: a hidden nude beach in Cinque terre, located just outside the village of Corniglia. It’s mandatory a stop in this place during your adventure in the Cinque Terre.
3)Costa dei Barbari: it’s a popular gay and nude beach located just south of the village of Sistiana and about 20 kilometers northwest of Trieste.
4) Mari Pintau in Sardinia: it is located between Cagliari and Villasimius. Mari Pintau, which means “painted sea” in the Sardinian dialect, is famous for its emerald greens and turquoise blues. The gay and nudist section, is on the far right.
5) Marina di camerota: it’s immersed in the National Park of Cilento and Vallo di Diano, therefore protected by UNESCO and biosphere reserve.
6) Pineta d’ayala: it’s the main gay and nudist beach in Puglia, 40 minutes from Taranto.
7) Spiaggia di Lacona, Capoliveri: the naturist beach of Lacona is located in Capoliveri on the island of Elba (Tuscany)
8) Spiaggia Marianelli, Sicily: an uncontaminated place close to the gay-friendly city, Noto.
So if you are planning to have a nice time on your vacation, then a trip to the best nudist beaches in Italy is recommended!